After adding the high end mods...

Powerstroke2000

Keep the rubber side down
Reaction score
I will soon be adding an aftermarket turbo, larger injectors and a 4 position chip to my Powerstroke, and I'm wondering what are the little things that I might have to deal with after I do these mods?
What I mean, are things like will my PCM defuel, will I get a CEL for one thing or another, and does it help at all to run propane after adding the higher end mods?

I have added the IDM mod and a 5" exhaust system, and have an open element air intake....am I missing anything?

I would like to take care of the "incidentals" at the same time as adding these higher end mods, as its easier to get everything needed prior to doing the job, and not having any unwanted surprises.

Did you have any surprises when you added any of your specific mods?

Thanks...

Dale

Thuglike

Reaction score
SP Diesel sells a stage one and stage 2 version (10k mod). It really makes a big difference when combined with the big injectors and IDM mod. It's a must do. The stage 2 offers ajustments in both the ICP pressure and timing. It really is a good product.

PSDs_and_5Liters

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested if I could somehow coax SP Diesels website to work for me. It never wants to load. I have considered percussive maintenance, but its not my computer that is the root of the problem. I still have yet to do either of the above mentioned mods myself.

Powerstroke2000

Keep the rubber side down
Reaction score
I just clicked on the SP Diesel link in the "Sponsers" link on TDS, and it came right up for me!

Anyone know if this ICP Box works on the early Powerstrokes? Looks like on the SPII, that there is a throttle hookup for the 2000 and up trucks, so how would it work for the early PSD's, since they don't seem to include this information on their site?

Thanks...

Dale

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70