Accident Help

2stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you all heard this before--(removed) no licence jerk hit my truck and had the nerve to say my truck is to big. I think he would have a heart attack seeing a bus. Well anyway%$@$^$##%$%$ my truck is a 1989 f350 DRW and this is where it is dificult. It has ground effects along the sides, front to back and around wheels. This is fiberglass and the damage runs from the drivers door to the rear wheel. There is some minor fiberglass damage to the fiberglass dully wheel housing but a lot of damage to the groung effects around the wheel and along the cab side. This mod has the molded in step for the driver and bed. Anyone ever seen this and know where you can get a section on the bed running the length of the bed on the drivers side. The DRW housing can be repaired easy.

Does anyone know the history of this mod?

Thanks to all of You

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I know what you are talking about but pic's would be self explanatory. For an 89 they may be real hard to come by. The only place that might have something like that would be the RV and Auto Salvage places in Elkhart IN and around that area. White Pigeon MI was where Centurion did some of there conversions, Bontragers Surplus is there. PM me if interested in address' and phone numbers.

2stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are 2 Pix of this
You must be registered for see images attach
-------
You must be registered for see images attach

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2stroke-
I need to remind you there are persons of color who populate these boards. Dumb drivers are not color segregated.
i have the ground effects kit on my truck and to be honest, I'm not really in love with it so it wouldn't be too upset to see it go away for a price.
see pic.

Attachments

• 92f350inthecity.jpg
    92f350inthecity.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 61

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
i have the ground effects kit on my truck and to be honest, I'm not really in love with it so it wouldn't be too upset to see it go away for a price.
see pic.

"Nostromo" would not be the same at all without the ground effects.... :eek:

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would build it out of cardboard wrap it in fiber glass and fiber glass mat it's kinda hard but at same time easy cheaper fix get a huge box and start cutting its actually kinda fun I'm building a kit for my 93drw. Any questions feel free to ask.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online