A rant/***** against a company.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fear Damon is probably right. The new laws the financial crash inflicted on the banks has them scheming of new get rich quick ways, that we are all going to start feeling. I do believe however, that a smart parts business will see value in loyal customers and offer them incentives to be just that. There are basically 3 parts sources I pass on my way home. A PartsPlus, a Napa, and my Ford dealer. All three get my business, and I don't shop price. What I want most is availability, and time to deliver. If I can't get it at any of those 3 it is usually a weekend, I'm out of my area, or I will get it on-line. If it's urgent, then of course I'm at the mercy of whoever has it, and that I understand, and am willing to pay the price to deal with them.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mel is right about most people too they want a part fast and cheap but speed comes first 90 percent of the time
i got pepboys napa fisher autozone advanced and about 16 proformance orspeciality shops within 4 miles of me but my 2 tops are pepboys with employee discount and advanced with commertial discount but suprising motor parts come the cheapest from penn diesel by far and they only sell oem

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did this country ever let credit cards become such a huge industry?

the banks screw the borrowers and the processors screw the merchants! :backoff

they're making it on both ends -cuss

if I could pay off my card debt I would never take another:mad:

debit cards have never taken off because banks don't make any money on 'em

(the processors still do)

CASH IS KING (too bad I ain't got any)

I have travelled all over, stayed in countless motels, rented trucks, rented big trailers, reserved rooms, and regularly buy on E-Bay; and, I have NEVER EVER had any kind of credit-card or otherwise funny-money.

It has been my own experiences that anyone that is in any kind of business ALWAYS prefers cash. ;Sweet

Death85e

Death85e
Reaction score
Wait.. Why did you change your avatar?? I think it was you who had the hot girl on there, not trying to offend you LOL

No offense taken....that avatar was just me trying to start a little bit fun with towcat. Since it did not take off as well as i expected it to i decided to put one of my truck back up.

Death85e

Death85e
Reaction score
As for the actual content of my thread the reason i am so ****** about this is because i have done business with said company for about 17 years off and on and this was not the 1st time i have had trouble with them. I understand that people will often call to order then never pick up the part costing the company money but both my wife and myself are well known in that store. We always pick up the part ordered after all i dont ask for a part that i dont need at the time. This has at times cost me because i found the part cheaper at someplace else before but since i already commited by ordering i follow thru on my end of the contract with them.

I want to say thanks t all tha commented here and also thanks for indulging me on my rant i was and i am still pissed but hey life goes on. Any way thanks everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryB

Members online