A member passed today

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Gary, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Meeting you and Bonnie at the 2011 rally is something that is permanently etched in my memory. It was my first rally and it was a privilege to see how you two complimented each other. May you find peace in Bonnie's passing and have a heart filled with cherished memories.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
RIP Bonnie. After over a year of fighting one of mankind's toughest battles, she is now resting and free of pain and the toils of mortality. She is in God's loving hands, and I pray that He will also watch over those who are left behind and give them comfort.

You always have a shoulder(or many) here, Gary. Don't hesitate to come talk to your brothers.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Gary I don't have the words. I am very sorry for your loss and hope you can find peace during this time.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My prayers include you and your family at this time and throughout the time of grieving and beyond.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary, there are not words that can express how sorry I am for your loss. I held my infant son as he left this world in March to go wait on us in heaven, the road will be rough, there will be lots of bad days, but things will get better as time goes on. Faith in knowing that I WILL see my son again in heaven is what makes things better for me. Hang in there and know that you will get to see your wife again.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this, but relieved to know that she is no longer in pain. RIP Bonnie. You've brought a smile to so many people.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers frome the Notestine family in Indiana. So sorry for your loss....

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're praying for you to find strength right now. We're so sorry for your loss

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online