A/C Bracket

BlueCrew

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I posted a thread the said my trucks been trough severel tensioners in the past year an a half So I've been drive my little truck till dads truck blow up then I had to fix the big truck Well I found my problem The stud hole was gettin beat up at the top were I couldn't see it the last time I changed it Causing the stud on the tensioner to break This time when I went to change it pieces of it just fell out So I'm in need of a A/C bracket Ford has discontinued the A/C bracket So does anyone have a good bracket they are willing to part with Going on a 94 F-250 Turbo Deisel

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I bet if you ask me real nicely and no one has one, I will pick up the one at my local yard I saw Saturday. LOL Wont be till Friday

Just remembered I have one. Pm address to me.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id give you my serpentine bracket if I could get a damn VANserp bracket for the saginaw pump......LOL

psdidi

Reaction score
Im having a similar problem. my tensioner hole is stripped and im going to tap it and put an insert in this weekend because i cant find the bracket either, but was wondering if that will stand up to the stress?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FIND me a van Saginaw serp bracket and I'll ship ya the 94 truck serp one I have in very good condition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online