A big heart felt thank you to the brotherhood

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
So I was having a weird day yesterday and it took a turn that I can't really share as to how I feel.

As some know of my predicament on the homefront and a clutch on Goldie that has failed that has caused me to resort to prep to install an e4od in the truck in hopes to make the trek to PA for the rally this summer.

Several of you guys have expressed their displeasure in that conversion and I agree, but all of the conversion costs and parts were taken care by a little bartering for labor on a friends truck that needed work done but he couldnt do it due to a pinched nerve in his back.

Well according to the person I spoke to yesterday said someone felt compelled to send a gift to my doorstep to change my plans of converting Goldie to an automatic transmission equipped truck.

Needless to say I'm at a loss for words and words cannot express the gratefullness that I'm feeling.:hail

So BrittanyB whomever you may be, God bless you and your family as your thoughtfulness will carry my family for many miles and years to come.

The true colors and strengths of the brotherhood have provided and am blessed to be a part of it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow is all I got.. Didn't know this wasgoing on but... The brotherhood is strong.....:thumbsup:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
yeah it is strong. especially after corey (dieselcrawler) helped me work on the terra outside in -5 degree weather for 8 hours so we could play in the woods for 2 hours! most people would have left after the first 15 minutes! and the help i got from Mel at carlisle timing my scout! great group of people. I'm a die hard IH fan and everyone i've ever met in the IH community has been like family to me. i've gone out of my way to help many of them and they've done the same for me! ;Sweet:D:hail we got a great group of people that enjoy this rusty old iron.....find me corvette or chevy guys willing to give away parts or drive hours to help yu out....:rolleyes::rotflmao

-Jon ;Sweet

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. All I know is everybody on here had the patience to help me along with my build, and helped me learn even being a little younger than most on here. Thanks for everything.

-Lance

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bunch of top notch guys and gals here in my experience. Glad that someone helped you out Ron, you certainly have been willing to help with your time and expertise as well from what I've seen.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
does this mean we will have to see your ugly mug at the rally this year.:D

we are really hoping to go for the week but i have been holding off since i dont know if i am going to have the time availible. especially with things acting up in the world. i really want to go to this one though since it will only be an hour or so away.

the person that gave you those parts should have a warm feeling inside though. its great to hear things like this can still happen in our world!

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had a failing clutch, a 1500 mile road trip in front of me, and not much money. RLDSL made me a great deal on a very lightly used, high quality, clutch. Even offered for me to pay him later. I sure appreciate the people here.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet!!! Glad to hear it! Like I told you last week, you reap what you sow, and you my friend have sown good seed.;Sweet Keep us up to date on the progress, and we love photos by the way.:D

God Bless you Ron.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ron,

That is great. You are correct in that the brotherhood is strong and is truly a "Brotherhood". I always tell everyone that I can about how they helped me, I feel that it's my duty that I have since I truly believe that the gift came from Jesus himself in that he moved on them to help me. Still brings tears to my eyes...

You were blessed my friend.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No question about it, there are some extraordinarily good people on here. Hats off to all of ya!! ;Sweet and thank you all again for all the assistance and advice that has been provided over the years...

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more! ;Sweet

I've been helped out by the members on this site more times than I can even recall.

There's so much swindling and backstabbing in the world these days, it's nice to be able to count on people who do their best and talk straight from the heart!