94 Dually Bed

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
Up for sale is a dually bed off a 94 obs.

The dually bed was converted off of the factory floor into a dually by centurion(same company that made the 4 door bronco. Therefore it is not an official dually bed but is in no way shape or form a hack job. It is reletively rust free with the exception of the fuel doors having aurface rust, and 2 of the center cross members under the bed having rust.

Other than that, the sheet metal is all rust free, as you can see from the photos the bed is in great shape. Comes with a duraliner plastic bedliner. There has been a hole cut in the front for a set of stacks. Also due to the gas tank being in the way, i had to cut the front bolts off so the holes are a little banged up.
When removed from the truck the wiring harness was simply uncliped so it is intact and ready to go.

The tailgate is also rust free and functions. there is a small dent in the tailgate from where a trailer popped off years and hit.

I have a fiberglass cap with windows that comes free with the bed or if anyone just wants it. I also have a lund spoiler thing that goes behind the cab that also comes with bed if interested.

paint is flawless on sheetmetal, peeling on fiberglass fenders, i doubt you have the same color scheme as the truck anyway
BEST OFFER
You must be registered for see images attach

MORE PHOTOS HERE http://s870.photobucket.com/user/ryandamoo/library/truckbed

DUALLY 4x4 HUBS: I have a set of dana 60 dually hubs. They have bearings, one stud is bent on a hub from dropping it off a bench.

BEST OFFER

I have a set of 4 steel dually rims with 235s mounted on them with 30-40% tread left

BEST OFFER

CASH ONLY, local pickup only, im located in southern connecticut, i can get a guy to help lift the bed on a trailer

package deals

also have a stihl ms260 with 16in bar for sale

post your best offer, or message me any questions, this will be on here, powerstrokenation and oilburners