93 t-stat

LucasPower

Reaction score
Just changed my 93 ctd t stat after doin some searchin on here I noticed they can be installed backwards? So wich way is the rite way?......Got pics?
Thanks Luke

Here is a quick pic of my baby,more to come.
You must be registered for see images attach

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I wish I had a picture of it but when I did mine (it should be the same as Your year truck) I put the rubber seal toward the block I think. Did You remove Yours or was it already out?

There is an upgrade for this t-stats that help keep it from jumping the temps up and down all the time, I think cummins has them.

LucasPower

Reaction score
I wish I had a picture of it but when I did mine (it should be the same as Your year truck) I put the rubber seal toward the block I think. Did You remove Yours or was it already out?

There is an upgrade for this t-stats that help keep it from jumping the temps up and down all the time, I think cummins has them.

Ya I went down to a cummins dealer today and got the kit I was wondering because my truck has always been really weird in the temp up and down department...Guy before me put a cheapo one in backwards what a diff with the cummins one in! I will post up the part number when I get a chance.
thanks Luke

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828