'91 F-250 for Sale - Urgent

KOB

Reaction score
'91 F-250 for Sale - Urgent $2500

You must be registered for see images attach

Must sell, don't want to, a 1991 F-250 7.3 Lariat XLT Supercab.

* This was a So. California truck until recently so there is no deep rust anywhere.
* No major mechanical issues I am aware of.
* A few dings and scratches, but no nasty damage.
* 10k tow package. (No ball.)
* Repairs since I've owned it: Tie rod ends, right side ball joints, shift regulator, heater core and fan, new batteries.
* Needs: Passenger power window doesn't work, power door locks don't work, right side door and tailgate are cranky, at least one u-joint needs replacement.

I will be driving this truck to California next week if I don't sell it, so if you are interested and between here and there, may be able to drop it off along the way. If you are in So Cal, may see you soon. Currently in Detroit.

Feel free to call virtually any time. 313-247-7441

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you're looking for "offers", I don't see the urgency trying to sell. post a price and you might get some interested lookers. also, pics of the undercarriage will help motivate the rustbelt members here too. you will be better off unloading it out there. if there's any hint of cancer festering on the truck in kali, it's going to be valued much less as a result.

KOB

Reaction score
Zoned on the price, so thanks. :)

Urgency is my missing 4 year-old and a funeral to get to in California end of next week. As to rust, what's the point of lying? People have eyes, and seem to know how to use them: everyone looks underneath. And, as I said, it's very light surface rust, proven easily enough with a bit of sanding paper. Don't have time to sand down the truck, or I might.

Thanks for the feedback and the save on the price. Price is Blue Book, as far as I can tell, maybe even below since I did the ball joints and the brakes only needed bleeding.

Cheers

KOB

Reaction score
Only two years. Oh, and I checked the Blue Book, but it only goes back to 92. Extrapolating from there, the price seems to be below Blue Book. The engine sounds absolutely solid according to a diesel guy at the local Ford dealership.

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
How much do you want for it? Your add does not say a price. I am really sorry to hear about your troubles.