91 crew cab 4x4 project, mobile al.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No time to mess with this truck anymore. Started the new truck this weekend. Make a reasonable offer. Clear title in hand.

The new project is still an IDI.

Last edited:

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try craigslist, that truck is waaayyy too nice to part out. If you had that here up north - you would probably get some good $$ for it. Sucks, I just don't need a crew cab IDI.

Is the 4x4 hooked up??

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent had time to install the other trans yet, But it comes with the truck along with the transfer case adn driveshafts, Tons of extra parts too. There is just so many hours in a day. No I am heading to Virginia for a week. Riding out tomorow. Will be back next sunday. On a good not, I drove the truck 180 miles round trip , ran smooth and since I tuned up the fual system I got avg 17.1 MPG pulling a 6x10 trailer. kept the speed reasonable. Could have babied it a bit more, but I am pretty please with that mileage from a truck that weights 6500 lbs.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to part it out, gimme a price on the bed.

The entire body is spoken for if I do part it as well as the axles. I am certain I could make more than my asking price tht way, just dont want to invest the time right now.