91, 7.3 for sale or trade

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yeah, I've been toying with this truck for years and I just don't have time for it anymore. The fuel pump went out last time I drove it and I just don't have the time anymore to keep up with this thing.

Its a 91 F250 lariat

http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0257.mp4">http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0257.mp4
Not sure why this vid here isn't working but it works fine at this other post.
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?74522-91-7-3-for-sale-or-trade
New parts include,
front disk brakes, rotors and pads, custom headers, custom exhaust, tires, starter, steering gear box, ignition switch, alternator, carrier pre fuel pump, heavy duty springs, custom heat exchanger, viton fuel lines, B injectors, exhaust temp sensor. All body work is done except paint and trim.

What it needs
interior is the big thing, its pretty bad. front fuel tank sprung a leak out of the blue over the summer, rear fuel tank is fine. Fuel pump, paint.

The big fuel system in the back is a 200 gallon 3/16 custom steal tank. Its got a big built in water separator on it along with a graduated series of filters and a 3/4 HP pump ( which is a larger version of whats shown in the film )

If your interested let me know, I'm in Denver.

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Photos don't work. Sorry to see you selling but we do what we have to do.

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, If I had all the time in the world I'd do nothing but play with my car projects but I just don't. I'm getting into another start up and I already have two other businesses so yeah. Its a pretty cool truck, just needs someone who has the time

tomv118

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the tank setup if you are willing to sell separately. I'm on the western slope. Planning a trip to denver sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might be willing to sell it to you, make me an offer.

PS. You don't want to know what I paid for it.

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the metal for the tank was $400, so no, not really ;--)

tomv118

Reaction score
What would you need for it.

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.

Well I have a bunch into the electric motor but if you have one already you could use then I could sell you the tank, the filters, hoses, pump for $300. There's a heat exchanger I had custom made for it if you want it but I'd have to have say $50 for it. I have pictures around here somewhere.

tomv118

Reaction score
Sounds like we can make a deal. I'll be in denver this afternoon. Could we meet either today or tomorrow afternoon. Give me a call. Tom 9703098433

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't do anything tomorrow afternoon as i already have plans. But I could meet you today. I'll try and give you a call now. Best way to get ahold of me is Email or right here. My computer is my phone so its all the same thing.

tomv118

Reaction score
Traffic. I'm an hour out. 630 eta

tomv118

Reaction score
Boston
Could I pick up that fuel tank tomorrow or Tuesday.
Tom

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think so, I gotta make sure someone is around to pick it out of the truck. What time are you thinking of ? Oh I have to leave for work at 1 so morning ( machine shop ) ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online