8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
the wife did a 180 on me on friday. she asked if we were coming to kentucky. she was not fond of it when i fisrt asked awhile back. so........ i will have to do some thinking on it, still on the fence.

And that's how it allllllll starts.
Ya make one rally and then thereafter it's the wifey askin what's going on next where we going.............:D

Tina and I were talking yesterday at how everybody's kids are all groing up and how they toohave made friends. It's a great time!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep figuring one of these summers my kids gonna fall in love with another attendee's girl. Won't be long, we're gonna have to keep the stabalizer jacks up on the campers so we can see sense what's going on in there. ;Really

LOL

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I keep figuring one of these summers my kids gonna fall in love with another attendee's girl. Won't be long, we're gonna have to keep the stabalizer jacks up on the campers so we can see sense what's going on in there. ;Really

LOL

If I recall correctly, your boys spent a lot of time in a certain converted horse trailer in Rising Sun.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I think we now know why the Nightmoose is a regular cab.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
LOL

zpd307

Reaction score
i have not talked to her about it again. we both have had plenty of things going on since then. this reminded me that i need to talk to her.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back on topic

Everybody please check out my post about the T-shirts here.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody please check out my post about the T-shirts here.

:hailThank you very much for doing the shirts again this year. They are always great and I can't tell how much of a help it is to Missy and I that you are doing this. :hail

:yell:Hey Barney.............are you going to do the rally window decal's again? I certainly hope you can.

Heath

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
:yell:Hey Barney.............are you going to do the rally window decal's again? I certainly hope you can.

Heath

yeah and I'm intending to change the location stickers to decals instead of the ones that I have.

Print shop error and I procrastinated too long to have them fix them last year.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah and I'm intending to change the location stickers to decals instead of the ones that I have.

Print shop error and I procrastinated too long to have them fix them last year.

;SweetThank you very much.;Sweet

Every time I see the IDI decal and the location stickers on the back glass of my truck.....-Drool I get a little "rally wood" :eek::rotflmao

Heath

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I just reserved my site (A50) for the 3rd - 7th... Going to pick up my camper tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I may be able to make it on the 2nd, but not sure yet... There's this thing about missing the day before a paid holiday at work... They don't want to pay us for the holiday, if we don't work the day before...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US