8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hey just thinking out loud, but if Jared Jr. can wait a few weeks, Heath can do a delivery seminar for the whole crew.

you volenteering for hair and makeup crew?

i can try but i dont think she will go for it............ever........:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey just thinking out loud, but if Jared Jr. can wait a few weeks, Heath can do a delivery seminar for the whole crew.
Barney, I usually don't work on vacation, but I'm game.;SweetLOL

Heath, I'll give them a call this week, no site listed in my confirming e-mail. :bail
:thumbsup:Cool. I thought that was a little strange for them not to get a deposit. What happend to the "new you" avatar?:D

Heath, you won't be the only from kentucky.... I'll be there.......
Sam, that's good to hear. I hope to get some more Ky crew to come as well. It will be good to get to meet you and see your rig.

Heath

Last edited:

IHdieselfan

Reaction score
Hi fellows I just signed up oilburners. I'm new here but not to forums in general. I saw IDI weekend on youtube and I jumped for joy. I have loved IDI's since I was born. Me and my father own a grading company here close Raleigh, NC, and we have run IDI'S since they first came out. I also work on them on the side for the people in the commuity. Since its going to be in KY it will be close enough for me and my brother to go. how do i get in the action I'm looking to pull a camper and need just a 30 amp. Do I call the camp groud or can i set it up though on of you guy's. thanks.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
all bookings must be done thru the campground and any extra info you may need can be asked here. Just make sure you tell them your part of the IDI oilburner group

IHdieselfan

Reaction score
Thanks I'm looking forward to going. I'll call soon and get set up. I'm also looking forward to posting here and getting to know you guys.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IHdiesefan,
Just like Aric said, call the KOA and book your site. It is always very cool to meet new folks and see new trucks. We'll be glad to have you. Don't forget to sign up on the BOOB (Brotherhood Of Oil Burners) site as well. Rally info is also available there! You need a password to register and it is "BOOB.";Sweet

All the details are in the my first post in the thread. Just click the link for the KOA for the phone number. See you in July!:thumbsup:

Heath

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Confirmed our site with the cc today. We're at site 61 at the end of the row. 2nd-the 7th. Can't wait.

zpd307

Reaction score
the wife did a 180 on me on friday. she asked if we were coming to kentucky. she was not fond of it when i fisrt asked awhile back. so........ i will have to do some thinking on it, still on the fence. i would not be driving the crewcab, it needs too much work to go that far. at least the uplander has a dvd player;Really

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the wife did a 180 on me on friday. she asked if we were coming to kentucky. she was not fond of it when i fisrt asked awhile back. so........ i will have to do some thinking on it, still on the fence. i would not be driving the crewcab, it needs too much work to go that far. at least the uplander has a dvd player;Really

Nice!;Sweet Not a big deal if the IDI doesn't make it. I've been known to come to a rally (or two:D) without an IDI. The big thing is meeting everyone and having a good time! I really hope to see you and your family there.

By the way.......Missy and I went to the National Corvette Museum on Sunday. It was really cool and the have some very nice cars......classic and modern.:love: It's definately a keeper on the "activities" list!

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online