8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I would like to see some of your all's trucks, but i wouldnt be able to stay up there i dont think.

Dude, you dont have an excuse not to go, just DUIT! :backoff

Im planning in making it, Im trying to coordinate some tactical training I need to take in eastern Missouri this year at the same time as the rally so I dont have to make two trips and waste fuel. The only problem I can see arising is, whats the camp site's policy on weapons?

Im planning on bringing a, hopefully mechanically sound and finished, brown truck with new moose pump, turbo, and more.

Im trying to get my brother to tag along as well.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sean... Don't answer questions that haven't been asked... What really is a weapon anyway???

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only problem I can see arising is, whats the camp site's policy on weapons?
According to their website "policies" they don't have one. I do know the owner (Dan Goad) is a gun owner. Just like any public place, keep it out of site and no body will care.;Sweet

Originally Posted by farriswheel
I would like to see some of your all's trucks, but i wouldnt be able to stay up there i dont think.
Man, it is in your backyard. You are practically required to comeLOL. Don't make me be the only one from Kentucky coming the IDI rally.:backoff Most of the guys are driving more than 8 hours to get here!:eek: Poor Gary will be driving for several days!:hail

Heath

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I'm still trying to convince the other half to at least let me go.:dunno It doesn't sound like I'll be able to make it this year, but I do intend to make it to an IDI Rally soon.;Sweet

skintbackfarms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found out that Timbeaux38 from www.compdiesel.com will happen to be there that weekend working on a project, might be willing to do some photos for some major diesel magazines, and he will be willing to help find the high horses of our IDI trucks. I have heard that Dennis & Sheila Perry of TS Performance can put on one HELL of a event. If there is enough particiapiton, we might be able have the greatest IDI event. They are also going to have a couple of the race trucks on hand ( 600 + hp) ....... and one Ford that has a 1200+hp power plant. Can't wait to meet you guys at the Dyno.

Mrs Jred

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have reservations for a 2 room cabin (doesn't give a site #). We will be there July 2-July 6. It will be Jared and I along with the kidos.
By the way we are expecting for those who didn't know the magical date is said to be May 31st and it's going to be another boy! See everyone down there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad you will make it, and the little tike should sleep soundly the whole way. ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just found out that Timbeaux38 from www.compdiesel.com will happen to be there that weekend working on a project, might be willing to do some photos for some major diesel magazines, and he will be willing to help find the high horses of our IDI trucks. I have heard that Dennis & Sheila Perry of TS Performance can put on one HELL of a event. If there is enough particiapiton, we might be able have the greatest IDI event. They are also going to have a couple of the race trucks on hand ( 600 + hp) ....... and one Ford that has a 1200+hp power plant. Can't wait to meet you guys at the Dyno.

I've posted the rally info on "comp-d" in the "Events" and the IDI sections. No one else has posted there about coming/questions yet. I don't know Timbeaux38, but, the more the merrier and we'll all get to know him over the weekend.;Sweet

Dennis Perry is a cool guy and I know we'll have a great time at his shop.:peelout

By the way we are expecting for those who didn't know the magical date is said to be May 31st and it's going to be another boy! See everyone down there.
Congrats to you and Jred!:thumbsup:

Heath

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Congrats Mr, and Mrs Jred.

Heath we have have called and made reservations but, do we need to call and give them a credit card number? Thanks for all the hard work(believe me I know) in hosting.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
thanks everyone,;Sweet

Russ, i know we used a credit card to hold a spot.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary I had to give them a credit card number to put a deposit down on the Lodge I reserved. Did you talk with Dan or someone else? If it was not Dan, they may have forgotten to ask for your deposit?:dunno I'll email Dan about it.;Sweet

What site did they give ya Gary? By the way, you look a bit more tan and bald than the last time I saw you.:D

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary, Dan says the clerk dropped the ball and you do need to make a deposit. Here is a copy of his reply to my email this am:
Hi,

Clerk should have asked for deposit. When I book a group, it doesn't remind clerk to take deposit when their information is changed. I will also contact you approximately one month before arrival to verify any sites to be released.

Dan

Heath

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Hey just thinking out loud, but if Jared Jr. can wait a few weeks, Heath can do a delivery seminar for the whole crew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online