89-97 F-Superduty 19.5 wheels with tires...600.00 OBO...

LOGANSTANFORTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 6 19.5 white steel wheels with tires with 10x7.25 F-Superduty bolt pattern, all are holding air fine...Load range F...I would like 600.00 for the wheels and tires...For 50.00 I will bring them to you if you are within a reasonable distance...This is a good deal, the wheels are over 1300 new for the set of 6 from Rickson, 6 new tires are going to run about 850 for the cheapies, these tires have ALOT more miles left in them...Let me know if you want more pics I will gladly take them, I got all the time in the world...E-mail me at [email protected]

The 2 front tires are Bridgestone V-Steels, one of them is absolutely perfect, one has a little wear, I would run them but you may get a new one and use the wore one as a spare...Here are the pictures of the Bridgestones...

The tire that is perfect...
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the tire with a little wear to it...

The 4 rear tires are all in good shape, probably 1/2-2/3 tread on all of them...3 of the tires are Trailboss Radial Ribs and one is a Powerking Radial Highway...All of the tread matches, just one has a different name on the sidewall...

Last edited:

LOGANSTANFORTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lakeland Florida...

3 hours and 51 minutes...243.17 miles...Come get them...Take I-75 south then get on 98 South to Combee Rd, then take Maine Avenue to Dawn Heights Dr. Look for the house will all the junk in the back yard...575.00 if you come get them this weekend...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle