87 to 91 Instrument Panel Schematic

gerlbaum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a schematic (or know where to find it in the manual) for the big plug that plugs into the back of the instrument panel on the 87 to 91? I have a manual but couldn't find it in there.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is from my atlas style master diagram catalog, can’t fit the whole page in one picture unfortunately, let me know if you need anything else Greg
You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the catalog I use for bricknose trucks, it’s got every ford vehicle for the 90 year model

gerlbaum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm working on a intellitronix instrument panel. If I can get this looking half way decent I'll post some pics. I am using an extra gauge panel and ss overlay I got from ebay.

https://www.intellitronix.com/product-page/create-a-dash-universal-bargraph-gauge-kit

This is from my atlas style master diagram catalog, can’t fit the whole page in one picture unfortunately, let me know if you need anything else Greg

Last edited:

retiredinhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the wiring diagram for a 1992 econoline and the troublshooting book. I am closer than you think as a snow bird. Main st. and Ellsworth in east Mesa.

gerlbaum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you already in the valley? I'll send you an IM with my call. I've got plenty of tools down here if you need anything. I am in Scottsdale - Hayden and Indian Bend.

I have the wiring diagram for a 1992 econoline and the troublshooting book. I am closer than you think as a snow bird. Main st. and Ellsworth in east Mesa.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

retiredinhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you already in the valley? I'll send you an IM with my call. I've got plenty of tools down here if you need anything. I am in Scottsdale - Hayden and Indian Bend.

Yes I have been back about a week now. these books might have your answers for your wiring questions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online