'86 F350 4x4 SRW CC + parts

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
the economy is catching up to all of us in many ways. i'm self-employed so i can adapt to a degree and still pay my bills for the most part.

but now with interest rates rising, and more of my bids for work being rejected than ever, i have been forced to consider selling my truck. it's one of the few things of value that i have to sell that would make a significant dent in the debt i owe.

i have the truck in my avatar, a used but good Banks Sidewinder turbo kit, and a remanufactured 6.9 long block sitting on a crate.

i have $6500 into the truck and turbo and all the other spare parts i have for it. i have $2000 wrapped up in the crate motor. at this point i'm not willing to take a loss on this stuff, but i'd let it all go as a package for $8000. or i'd consider selling seperately. $2000 for the engine and $1000 for the turbo kit.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Sorry to see you have to do that Rob, but I understand. You made a grand trip from CA to bring that home, and I'm sure it pains you to sell it. As long as you can get your money out of it, it makes sense. In some ways, it is probably worth more than the superduty. If you want to keep an IDI around for very little money, shoot me a PM, and I can help you out.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Real sorry to hear of your situation Rob but I can fully understand as I have already gone down that road.

69 oiler said:
but now with interest rates rising, and more of my bids for work being rejected than ever,

For that very reason, and the sad fact that many who are accepting bids ----know they have us over a barrel...so to speak.

I am re-directing my choice in seeking employment---

That truck will make someone a very happy Oilburner;Sweet

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
thanks guys. it was not an easy decision, but a necessary one. the good news is that the pending new owner is a BOOB man, and that i am not taking a loss.

Mel, I'll pm you later on. you got me curious.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Rob, Sorry to hear that,.. but it take a mature adult to do what you have to do, so that says a lot about you.

Keep us posted, with a sale pending already that would make a quick sale! But it is one of the nicest vintage CC 4x4 in captivity today.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Heath does have a growing family. He'll need something a little more roomy to take the wife, the little one, and ****** girl out for a ride. LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:rotflmao ****** girl strikes again.

So the question is, will it be at the rally?:backoff

Congrats:thumbsup: