85 F250 and Hypermax turbo FS

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have crossed over to the dark side and bought a 01 PSD 4x4 extra cab so I have to sell my 85 F250 4x4 auto ext cab long bed, This truck was my project but seeing how I have a baby on the way I needed a reliable sorce of transportation so I sprang for a newer truck. Miles are unkown, Body is not in tip top shape and needs attention, crankes up and runs but has a fuel leak somewhere around the lift pump. I have a electric fuel pump that I was going to replace the mech with but havent had the time to fool with it. The trans slips in forward gears, I was in the process of pulling the trans but I dont have the time anymore to fool with it either. The trans is still in the truck, I do have a rebuild kit that will go with it as well as a c6 two wheel drive trans that was give to me also, I will take pics of the truck and leave it open for offers because I dont even know where to start for an asking price.

I Have a Hypermax turbo I need to sell, Needs to be gone through (has a little shaft play, could prob be ok to run but I was going to rebuild) but I have a bushing kit that goes with it, Comes with Turbo, up pipes,down pipe, new oil supply line from hypermax and new oil return gromit, new auto dipstick tube, hypermax cowl induction kit. I have about 1300 invested in whole turbo setup but I would like to get 1000 OBO shipping on buyer.

I have a injection pump for and idi, come off an 91 with low miles, Looks good but havent run it to see, 100 + shipping OBO

I have a T19/18 bell housing in good condition with flywheel and starter, starter in unkown condition, Make an offer.

94 F150 with New motor and trans (5.0 with performace mods and aod trans), single cab long bed work truck, was going to convert to 4wd but like I said baby on the way and no free time, runs strong for 5.0, headers, flowmaster exhaust, electric fan, 204/214 .445/.476 cam, ported E7 heads with egr bumps removed, no egr what so ever and smog pump eleminator, rebuilt injectors, flat tops, she runs out strong but has to go. Truck body has 240k, trans has 30k on rebuild and motor has 300 miles on rebuild. 2000 OBO

I have a spare 6.9 that was running when pulled but has been in the weather so will need a rebuild but is a complete motor with injector pump, Make offer

I have a few other things Im sure but I will have to dig around in the shop, All items are in Gordon Ga. about 1 hour south of Atlanta. I may be able to meet you somewhere to save on shipping. Just PM me with any questions and I will get some pics posted soon.

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think the spare 6.9L is in good enough shape to get running without a complete teardown? How many miles does it have on it?

Paul B

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
miles are unkown. Its been sitting at my buddys house and the tarp blew off of it so Im sure it has water in it. Was in good shape when we pulled it but in sure you would have to go through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online