74 international 200 7.3 IDI build

lilHank

Reaction score
So here are a few pics of what I got done on the body work not a lot but its getting some where got both fenders welded and the cab corner fixed on the passenger side and filled the fill neck hole just got the driver side to fix then get her blasted.

You must be registered for see images attach

lilHank

Reaction score
I got some more done on the farmall got the engine pulled out of the truck and put on a stand and got it pulled down to the block now I can start the cleaning of all the parts and continue the body work lol. Hopefully I can get this engine running here pretty soon and have it back in the truck all painted up.

One thing I did find under all that blue paint was this little sticker so it was a reman engine.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work!!!!!

But, come on you are working on a Binder, installing a Binder....... and you are using a John Deere to do it!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! LOL

lilHank

Reaction score
Nice work!!!!!

But, come on you are working on a Binder, installing a Binder....... and you are using a John Deere to do it!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! LOL

Im used to people giving me grief about my farmall project but I work for a John Deere dealer so I run John Deere tractors. LOL

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet build! witht he s366 and a 110+ p[ump no problem hitting 300whp!