'65 Ford F100 Custom Cab, Diesel

02AutoWag

Reaction score
A good looking truck:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1534024956.html

This '65 Ford F100 Custom Cab is truly a one of a kind. It has an Isuzu turbo diesel and Allison trans out of an early nineties npr box van. The front clip is a mid eighties 1 ton with power disc brakes and power steering. The rear end is a Dana 60. I just had the engine serviced and they said it was in great shape. It has working A/C out of the Isuzu and an Ipod ready stereo that is just loud enough to hear over the motor. The paint is epoxy primer grey and epoxy white. Most of the trim is in great shape and it's just about ready for paint. This thing is a blast to drive and gets about 20 miles to the gallon around town. This would be the perfect rig to tow your hot rod, rat rod, custom, or hit the swap meets in. I use it as my shop truck now and it gets just as many comments and compliments as my chopped shoebox. The only things wrong with it are that the gas gauge doesn't work, speedo doesn't work, it needs some cleaning up to be finished, and it has a salvaged title. Nowhere on the truck when I did the bodywork could I see where it had ever been in an accident, I think it was just one of those cars that someone saved from the crusher like so many older cars are now. The running gear alone is worth over $12,000 so I'm looking for $7800 for the truck. I will also take trade offers for classic cars, hot rods, classic trucks, or full sized extended cab trucks. I don't need to sell this truck I'm just bored and want something else. John (916)880-8443