6 Nebraska IDIs...

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shall I break out the torches and pitchforks?:backoff;Really:rotflmao this is becoming a trend. Somehow I don't think this is the kind of attention that oildoi- a-........ oilBURNERS, wanted from that magazine article. Oh well, no such thing as bad publicity, right?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
DANG IT I missed it!
I've been so busy with school stuff and starting work I haven't had time to check in here much. Man that would have been funny for me to see. Sorry I missed it guys. Is this not the first time this has happened?

Ya'll know I did blow the engine in it though right? I'm pretty sure I posted dropping the valves in it a while back. But NO Im not putting a 300 6cyl in it. lol That engine probably wouldnt even pull the big tires I have on it now. haha Dang, wish I would've got to see that.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
DANG IT I missed it!
I've been so busy with school stuff and starting work I haven't had time to check in here much. Man that would have been funny for me to see. Sorry I missed it guys. Is this not the first time this has happened?

Ya'll know I did blow the engine in it though right? I'm pretty sure I posted dropping the valves in it a while back. But NO Im not putting a 300 6cyl in it. lol That engine probably wouldnt even pull the big tires I have on it now. haha Dang, wish I would've got to see that.

Is this somehow related to your lack of oil changes?:angel:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Oooh don't rub it in Nick. That'd be just my luck. Run it 2 years on who knows how old of oil, change the oil with nice premium EXPENSIVE oil, and the engine blows. lol

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, but I guess now EVERYTHING on your truck will be practically new...

Gives a whole new meaning to nickle-and-dimeing

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think somebody might be messing with us after some of the other funny IDI ads that were found on CL lately:rotflmao