6.9 turbo, ZF 5spd, BW 1356 For Sale, 10.25 rear, D60 HP Front

cbmind

Reaction score
Title says it. Great for a 4wd conversion, also have diesel for sale, trans has new clutch, recent rebuild, 60 is complete hub to hub, Tcase works good, no leaks, shifts great. Asking $1800 for all, will seperate. Email please [email protected] Gears are 3.73 I believe

cbmind

Reaction score
deal

yeah it is. located in Dallas fort worth area. Anyone interested? Anyone got $1800?

cbmind

Reaction score
Not in IN anymore. Don't have pictures, not much to see. It's drivetrain. If you're really interested, coming from Ohio, I'll get some pictures. Thanks.

cbmind

Reaction score
location, pictures

Here's some pictures I drug out. Truck's in Cleburne, just south of Fort Worth, TX.

You must be registered for see images attach

skintbackfarms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the 60 complete? (leaf springs and rods) Whats the best you can do on all of it. Will be out that way this week and could pick up? [email protected]

Last edited:

cbmind

Reaction score
Dana 60 is set up for a 3 link, but could easily be changed over to leaves. Leaf spring pad on driver side is still there. I don't have the oe track bar, has the oe drag link. Best I can do on all of it is $1800. Thanks. $900 for the dana complete hu to hub, minus track bar w/ tie rod/ drag link.

gte718p

Reaction score
you want 900 for the 60, and 950 for the trans. Thats fifty more then the asking price. Does that mean the motor is free. I'll take it then

cbmind

Reaction score
Boy, you sure are good at math, no they're currently installed in the truck I'm trying to sell. It behooves me to sell the entire truck, if does not sell, I'll prt it out. It's easiest for me to pull the engine/ trans and t case as a unit. If I seperate them, they tend not to sell as good, but that's my experience. Think it's a pretty good price myself. If you want it, buy it, if not, then don't. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online