FOR SALE: 1989 F250 7.3 NA 5spd

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I've decided to put my 1989 F250 single cab, longbed, 4wd up for sale. 1992 engine with less than 130k miles on it, timing bumped and fuel screw turned up 2 flats, 3.5 inch straight pipe exhaust, 6.9 air intake tube, reese hitch, bedliner, ZF5 with 30Wt non-detergent oil, BW1356 X-case. Truck is an XLT with PW/PL(only the power lock for the passenger side works), Has OBS style bucket seats with center seat/fold down armrest. AC worked but needs a line, New Ft. Wayne SMF upgrade with less than 5 miles on it, New viton orings installed on the return lines, I cleaned and rebuilt the oil cooler a year ago and I also installed a ball valve in the heater core line. Could use a new IP as this one leaks a bit and could probably use injectors as well. I did a 2001 SuperDuty axle swap in it earlier this year as well with verified Dana 60, has 315 BFG At's on **** Cepek Wheels. I have some extra parts that will go with the truck as well. If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Asking is 3800 bucks, no trades please. PM me, text me or e-mail me. I'm located in area code 34788. [email protected] (Title IDI Truck) 352-five five one- one 4 eight 3 My name is Richard.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance