6.9 7.3 engines and parts

poppop

Reaction score
It has got to go- I have gathered parts for a long time and It has finally dawned on me I will not need them so they are going to the shredder if I cant find any interest here.One complete 6.9-one almost complete 6.9-one 6.9 short block-one 6.9 bare block-one 7.3.Many spare IPs and other parts from 6.9 and 7.3 engines.Best offer gets any or all.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
I'm slightly interested. by no means do i need them but I would hate to see 5 blocks get scrapped

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, wish you were closer, I hate to see out of production stuff getting scrapped... but I understatd your predicament, and have scrapped some stuff which i now regret....

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
wouldnt happen to have a decent timing gear cover that isnt cavitated bad?
i need the peice between the block and waterpump that holds the front main seal.

poppop

Reaction score
wouldnt happen to have a decent timing gear cover that isnt cavitated bad?
i need the peice between the block and waterpump that holds the front main seal.

I have two take your pick and make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0621[1].JPG
    IMG_0621[1].JPG
    580.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0623[1].JPG
    IMG_0623[1].JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 10

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was wondering mileage, shape etc. are they scrap cause' they're SOL or just done with em'?

pm me for how much for an ip to oregon 97305 too please :sly

poppop

Reaction score
was wondering mileage, shape etc. are they scrap cause' they're SOL or just done with em'?

pm me for how much for an ip to oregon 97305 too please :sly

All of these engines and parts came from trucks I drove into my shop.Problem being the shop is full and I can not work in the shop now without falling over something.I drive a 90 F350 that has a 6.9 in it and the last one I had was bought in 86 and the truck fell away from it.I just dont need all these parts to keep one truck on the road.I thought I would let the guys on here get what they need before I decide what I will keep and what China gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk