4th Annual Fall Get Together in MI

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I got out Sherm's little truck and I'm going through it putting it back together for the meet - seeing as how there's gonna be another one there to play around with. I will warn ya though that Sherman has a rule - DAD DRIVES LAST.

For some strange reason when I drive it - it needs worked on before it can run again.... Last time I broke the flywheel, one of the clutches and split the clutch bell. I've had most all the parts to get it back running but just never did - it got put on the shelf and sort of forgotten about. Sherman has been pestering me here lately to get it down and put it back together and I figured since Dave will have his there it would be a good excuse to get Sherm's out.... Stopped over at the store and picked up some fresh fuel and ordered the flywheel - I've had a different clutch bell I have been wanting to put on for a few years and figured now is the time....

Now it problably won't run with Dave's - ours is just a little Savage X with 2.5hp and 2 speed transmission but trust me it's fast enough that I can break it....

It's been down for close to 2 years because of a $10 part so I think it's time...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
To make it more fun - rig up a servo to release little fake boobs errr I mean BOMBS.

I have one with a camera...wouldn't be hard to convert! :) Both would be cool, could take pictures of the destruction! :) It does have a 6 channel radio and is only using 5 channels! lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I need to figure on bringing the Hyper Moose then. ;Really

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just checked the dates, looks like I cant make it. I headed to my 25 year high school reunion. See you all in the winter in Indiana.
John

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
UPDATED LIST:

*Darrin Tosh,..me
*SLE2115, Scott and Beth
*Diesel Dog Catcher,..Ron and family
*Agnem,.. Mel and family
*Diesel4me2, Chris and family
*Pileliner86, Jeremy
*Flatlander, Barney and family
*Littledoggie, Laurie and family and possibly Joe
*Double-S-Diesel Nick Tina and family
*Argve, Travis for the day.
*Ironman03R, Steve

That is 11 total!

Still on the fence is
CheapthrillsB2

We filled all of the 8 camping spots, plus both of the travel trailers, and the cabin.

I don't know if anyone else is coming yet but I think they still have a couple of sites open if anyone else needs one. They just may not be close to the group.

Like was stated before there are no events scheduled, just a laid back, camping wood burning, beverage drinkin, good food eatin, good company enjoyin weekend.

I talked to Nick and Tina and they may want to go to the Night of Destruction at Kalamazoo Speedway, and there may be others as well. Whoever wants to are more than welcome to go. We will play it by ear.

There is really no potluck scheduled but we usually have a community cookout on Saturday night. We'll play that by ear as well.

Lori and I will be there on Friday by as soon as Taylor gets out of school but should be by 4:00.

Getting close, only 10 days to go!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
UPDATED LIST:

*Darrin Tosh,..me
*SLE2115, Scott and Beth
*Diesel Dog Catcher,..Ron and family
*Agnem,.. Mel and family
*Diesel4me2, Chris and family
*Pileliner86, Jeremy
*Flatlander, Barney and family
*Littledoggie, Laurie and family and possibly Joe
*Double-S-Diesel Nick Tina and family
*Argve, Travis for the day.
*Ironman03R, Steve

That is 11 total!

Still on the fence is
CheapthrillsB2

We filled all of the 8 camping spots, plus both of the travel trailers, and the cabin.

I don't know if anyone else is coming yet but I think they still have a couple of sites open if anyone else needs one. They just may not be close to the group.

Like was stated before there are no events scheduled, just a laid back, camping wood burning, beverage drinkin, good food eatin, good company enjoyin weekend.

I talked to Nick and Tina and they may want to go to the Night of Destruction at Kalamazoo Speedway, and there may be others as well. Whoever wants to are more than welcome to go. We will play it by ear.

There is really no potluck scheduled but we usually have a community cookout on Saturday night. We'll play that by ear as well.

Lori and I will be there on Friday by as soon as Taylor gets out of school but should be by 4:00.

Getting close, only 10 days to go!

Sounds like a great turnout!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylerperson

Members online