4th Annual Fall Get Together in MI

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
we are in. i should be back up to full speed by then.

darrin are we going to swipe the big fire ring again or can you procure a suitable rim?

Sweet!

Swap it? Didn't we just borrow it and got caught?;Really
Why change now?
If not we could prolly consolodate all of our rims like we did at Ky.

Cheapthrillb2 said:
hmm Might need to stop in and camp for a Night. I live about 15 miles from the campground.
Cool, the more the merrier.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
we are in. i should be back up to full speed by then.

darrin are we going to swipe the big fire ring again or can you procure a suitable rim?

Ron and I were just taking about you last night wondering if you would be able to make it with your new injury. Glad to hear that you are in!

Ill be talking with Dave to see if he can scope out a fire ring for us, He is there about every weekend. ;Sweet
Also I will be getting firewood from my Buddy that owns a pallet company, I will have enough so no need to bring any.

hmm Might need to stop in and camp for a Night. I live about 15 miles from the campground.

Hey I recognize that Avatar, Glad you made it here from greatlakes4x4.com. This is a great place for information on the new to you 4x4 CC IDI that you just picked up.

That would be great if you could make it, If so just give them a call and make your reservations, and let me know as well. Even if you just want to show up for Saturday and hang out that would be cool also. The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we are ready to commit. The calendar is clear, and we will do it. 12 hours from my place, so its going to be a struggle. We won't be able to leave until 6pm Friday, so we will drive all night to get there. We will be there Saturday, then have to pull out first thing Sunday. A hell of a lot of driving just to spend a day with friends, but oh well. They are good friends.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just waitin to see how this month works out, School starts in less than 2 weeks for my daughter and I think thats my weekend with her. I'll know more in a couple weeks.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Just waitin to see how this month works out, School starts in less than 2 weeks for my daughter and I think thats my weekend with her. I'll know more in a couple weeks.

That would be great Steve, hope it works out for you. Make sure you get your reservation in as soon as possible.

I called East Lake today and there we according to them have 7 spots confirmed, so great turnout. So far I think it looks like this:

UPDATED:

*Darrin Tosh,..me
*SLE2115, Scott and Beth
*Diesel Dog Catcher,..Ron and family
*Agnem,.. Mel and family
*Diesel4me2, Chris and family
*Pileliner86, Jeremy
*Flatlander, Barney and family
*Littledoggie, Laurie and family and possibly Joe
*Double-S-Diesel Nick Tina and family
*Argve, Travis for the day.
*Ironman03R, Steve

That is 11 total so there may be someone from that list that has not made a reservation yet, so if you have not made a the reservation let me know.

Still on the fence is
CheapthrillsB2

Also Ron is working on bringing his Dad as well so that may be another spot. I think there are 2 more spots available that I have reserved for us so if we need more spots let me know. I think there were a couple of open spots last year but we may fill them up as well.

I got our first truckload of wood for burning and will be getting another one soon from my buddy's pallet company.

This little shindig is gettin kinda big,..:thumbsup:

Later,..

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I will be there but not staying overnight - no camper any longer... but we'll come up for the day on Saturday and spend witch-ya folks...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
just reserved the camper today. fri and sat nite

Holy Crap,... that's great! Didn't expect you guys that's a great surprise!

I will be there but not staying overnight - no camper any longer... but we'll come up for the day on Saturday and spend witch-ya folks...

Good Deal Travis ;Sweet glad you will make it. Maybe we can put together an IDI for you to take home :sly

I am betting that they are out of camping spots, but I will check tomorrow, Great turnout yall!