4th Annual Fall Get Together in MI

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
And apparently Mel kidnapped the Travelocity Garden Nome and hauled it back to Pennsylvania with him,.. :dunno cookoo :sly

Attachments

• 2009 IDI Weekend fall get together 104.jpg
    2009 IDI Weekend fall get together 104.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2009 IDI Weekend fall get together 111.jpg
    2009 IDI Weekend fall get together 111.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 10

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
It was also cool to see Mel in a Cummins ;Really

That's a sweet pic!

Yeah, he did confess he was fearing for his life at one point on the way back from the first trip back from the shop.:sly

Well it appears the only pic I got the whole weekend was Trav pitchin a tent.:dunno

Attachments

• IMG00206-20090926-1911.jpg
    IMG00206-20090926-1911.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The nome was attracting attention at the turnpike travel stops, so I had to beat him with a rubber hose to shut him up. LOL

Nice shot of Suzi's butt! ;Sweet

Yeah....typical Cummins fanatic, always having to prove something.... and doing 80 MPH against blind driveways on the wrong side of the road to do it. cookoo

LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Scott, It was great seeing you and Beth again, I am used to loosing out to Diesel, so that is not a real surprise to me LOL

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good by but glad you had a good trip. Looking forward to next time.

Yeah, well, now she's asking when we get to go see Darrin again (not Diesel) so maybe you won...this time! :)

Glad we got to be a part of it all and can't wait till the next time. Maybe by then, we'll have this visitation non-sense out of the way.

I'm not sure I can get it done for this coming year, but I was going to do some research about maybe a spring meet in Ohio somewhere if there is any interest in the future. We shall see.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Any one seen my Kodak Camera? Last I remember having it under Chris's truck doing the driveshaft deal.... Gray/silver... tons of scratches... pictures of me in a speedo on the memory card if you can find it....

I called the campground and no luck on the Camera,.. she will let me know if it shows up somewhere.

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Darn Jeremy, didn't know ya got a PSD too - that's a real nice 4-door!

Not mine, it's my Dad's. He has a 99 Superduty crew (pictured at the campground), a 2001 Chevy crewcab with a Duramax in it and a 96 Chevy crewcab 6.5TD. These are all farm trucks, but the Superduty is the official camper hauler. Funny thing is I found all 3 of his diesel trucks for him. I'm the diesel hound of the family.
Maybe next year the Big Green Slimer will make a rally.:sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online