4.7L trouble code help

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. i am new to this forum but have been active in the ford 7.3L IDI section. Now on to my problem.

The other day my mom was driving her 2000 Durango w/ the 4.7L engine and all of a sudden the check engine light came on and it started to idle real rough. When she got home the exhaust reeked of raw gas. I got out my code reader and i got DTC PO201=injector circuit open cylinder #1, cylinder #1 misfire, cylinder #3 misfire, random misfire. when i start the engine i get white and blue smoke out the tailpipe. Today i was going to drive it to school to put it on a much better scanner than what i have but then i looked at my oil pressure gauge. When you start the engine the oil pressure moves right away like it should. At idle oil pressure = ~30-40psi. the weird thing though is once you give it some throttle and start moving the pressure jumps up to ~90-100 psi. then you let off the throttle and hit the brakes back to 30 psi.

If anybody could elaborate on the code i got and my oil pressure issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86