3G alternator voltage test

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search for headlight relay mod. Make your own as it will be cheaper, have better wiring and better relays.

Just ordered it from RJM Technologies... I just don't have time to build and wrap these things. I'd end up having to buy five different colored wire relays, connectors, measure everything, wrap it..... naaaaaw.... I'd rather spend the hour r/r'ing the old and snapping in the new with a few wraps and zippies.

Besides, they had great priced all WX 6 pin flat connectors...ordered four of those too just cuz I'll use em somewhere.

Sorry for the high jack.... but to redeem myself.... I put in a new 3G and it works great!! The dash meter suxx, but will get a post pod to mount one in with my trans press, pyro- when the time comes for turbo and boost. It'll be a 4 pod if I can find one, or else I'll have one of the guys glass me up one to fit.... best fiberglass guys in the world work next door to me. The oil and trans temps will be mounted on top of dash close to the post in its own housing.

This is getting to be sickening... I haven't even gotten to painting this fugly girl yet, although I've got the primer... just can't figure out color scheme yet. Gotta get colors before priming... chemical bonds are best for catalyzed paints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online