38 gallon rear tanks....

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats always the stinger hahah. what is the total volume of both stock tanks? my rear tank has a hole in it so ive never had the pleasure of feeling easy when im doing a long trip along unknown routes

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats always the stinger hahah. what is the total volume of both stock tanks? my rear tank has a hole in it so ive never had the pleasure of feeling easy when im doing a long trip along unknown routes

38 gallons....and never kissed a girl....:sly

Last edited:

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a larger tank upgrade. http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?61005-OBS-bigger-capacity-fuel-tank-options I like the Excursion tank idea. A 44 gallon rear tank would be awesome if it would fit. I don't need the spare under there. I would think one could wire up the Excursion sending unit too possibly. Now, I know most here don't like to think this way, but there's got to be tons of cheap junk yard tanks from 90's suburbans, which I'm sure are plastic and hold around 40 gallons. If the dimensions are right that could be the one.

Last edited:

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just for thought what about a newer saddle tank instead of the rear tank? freind of mine has an 04 f250 with one saddle tank that looks huge and itsa polly tank. the reason i ask is a rear tank is goingto be in the way on my air ride prodject i have in mind.