2wd f450 front leafs on 4x4 f350?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned I could bolt on 2wd f450 front leafs on my f350 4x4 for a 6 inch lift. Is this true? I ask because I can get a set of those springs for basically nothing at the salvage yard. If it is possible anyone know how it would ride after?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned I could bolt on 2wd f450 front leafs on my f350 4x4 for a 6 inch lift. Is this true? I ask because I can get a set of those springs for basically nothing at the salvage yard. If it is possible anyone know how it would ride after?
you'll get the lift you're looking for but you'll also need a kidney belt for the extremely harsh ride.
i don't have drink holders in the F450's due to the fact you'll wear your drink before being able to drink it. and if you do get to score and take a girl out, you'd better left them know they might want to include a sports bra in their outfit or their **** will be mighty sore.
there's always a reason why certain ideas aren't too popular. this is one of them.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them in project jerry that’s probably where you read it. They aren’t in there for any other reason than that’s what I had laying around. I’ll see how they ride and most likely replace them

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been wanting to life my truck and since I'm in a 88 I can't really do the whole super duty conversion thing, I mean I couldn't with fab but I'm looking for bolt in, I want a rsk kit still and though about that with just my level kit for 4.5 inches total which is probably plenty for me. Though I would check on this though because for 30$ I could buy them. But if I add a rsk kit to it to better the ride I'd be at 8.5 inches and that just seems excessive lol the f450 truck did have a 460 would that make it have possibly softer springs?