2017 Rally Route / Convoy thread (east coasters)

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Elijah, just to firm things up. am I meeting you here at 7:30 or 8:30 ?
Pilot Travel Center, 11633 Greencastle Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740

from my house to there will be a 7 hour ride. I plan to leave my house at 1:00 am. I will have a stop in CT and PA so 8:30 am should be a good time. I can give you a heads up when we leave the PA stop.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Ok cool, ill shoot for 8:30. Don't sweat it if your time drifts. Its pretty much impossible to get something like this perfect, i just wanted to be sure i wasn't intentionally an hour off. LOL

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on meeting you at Hagerstown also. Did the group decide on the route from there? Between Wv or Ohio.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I'm too stupid to use this map thing, any guesstimate as to when you will get to Fairmont WV?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were guessing I'd say 2.5 hrs from when you leave Hagarstown. Depends on how fast you are traveling. It's nice that they raised the speed limit to 70 most of the way now.

Rob can you message me when you are leaving Hagarstown and again when you cross into WV? That should give me enough time to get to the interstate. If we are up and moving good early, I may go ahead and take off early. You guys will probably be traveling faster than I will be. You'd catch me eventually. I just don't want to hold you up. I don't know now but speed limit in KY was 65 a decade ago.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we are running a little later than planned, haha! We should be meeting Elijah sometime soon at lickdale