2016 Bronco SVT with a diesel!

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
almost believed it right up to the dana 60/10.25 part. yeah that threw up the flag for me. :backoff funnnnnyyyyyy. ...oh and the ZF6, no one likes to shift gears anymore.

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love Broncos, and was in the same boat, until I saw the Sterling part. Anything these days that isn't 3/4 or 1 ton is going to be independent suspension, not straight axle. Besides, who wants a Bronco that you can't take the top off of. Someday maybe they will bring it back, but I bet it won't have a removable top because of safety regulations. I might consider one with the Rapor package.

Archie

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is ford actually discontinuing the raptor? I read that the 6.2 is going to be phased out but I wonder if there gonna ecoboost it?

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was all happy then I realized what day it was... damn! Anyway I hope that if they do make one, that it has a third door for ease of access...

Powerstrokin350

Reaction score
Who cares, I hate all new diesels that have to be smoged. All the smog garbage seems to kill mileage. I bet most of our trucks, or even my wife's '03 PSD with no smog on it burn cleaner per mile, maybe not ppm. And the smog tests I've had to do with our PSD are a joke, look under hood and at exhaust, the. Look in mirror as they rev the engine to see if it smokes. A bunch of BS!!

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Here it's done with a device put on the tail pipe that measures the smoke it out puts. Was told it almost failed last year. Another coming up soon

Who cares, I hate all new diesels that have to be smoged. All the smog garbage seems to kill mileage. I bet most of our trucks, or even my wife's '03 PSD with no smog on it burn cleaner per mile, maybe not ppm. And the smog tests I've had to do with our PSD are a joke, look under hood and at exhaust, the. Look in mirror as they rev the engine to see if it smokes. A bunch of BS!!

Powerstrokin350

Reaction score
Cali might have upped their testing, my '03 I'd due this year too. Every other year just like gassers, I'm glad I got ours fleet so it is a non-catalyst exhaust. But it's still a money grabbing waste of time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online