2014 Rally plans and ideas to kick around and talk about

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Welcome to Oilburners and thanks for showing some interest and having some input in regards to the 2014 IDI Weekend. I presume you mean 4 wheeling. Please give some more details on this matter. I hope you become comfortable here and decide to make the rally, you will have a blast. Also, take a few minutes to fill out your signature if you haven't done so. It would be great to see the specs on your truck or fleet of trucks.

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cj5 wont be done and I cant really wheel my sleeper cab roll back but others will love it I believe there's legal trails and mud holes ill try to fill my sig out tomorrow .

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Camden's not far. At least the waterfront is safe. Tour the Battleship New Jersey. ( Those 16" guns are trained on Camden for a reason!).
Any whale watching tours out of AC?
Isn't there a rodeo in the area? Kids might enjoy that.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The Battleship New Jersey is a great idea, something I have not seen myself! Cowtown Rodeo would definitely be something to do as well. There are some ocean tours out of AC but I would venture to say that seeing a whale may not be a guarantee. Thanks Mike for some great ideas to add.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Well I'm curious to see where the rally ends up being, def want to go. I don't have a diesel (yet, it's in CAD files right now), so both trucks would be gassers, and one's a dodge :p

I've got a lot of friends up in Canada so I could justify going up there.

Zxmazza

Reaction score
I have not read through all the posts but my wife was reading over my shoulder and saw the girls day out idea. Needless to say she was intrigued and i kno valenzano winery is right on 206 in shamong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online