2012 Rally

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
As rumors have it they are correct!

The 2012 rally will be held in Michigan. ;Really

Those that attended the rally have an rough idea as to what I have in mind and a general location as well.
Since it is too early to start providing concrete details, the research has begun to maintain the high standards that past rally wagon masters have provided in years past so that all attendees enjoy their stay.;Sweet

And for those that are thinking or saying they are coming, I throw this challenge back to you.....
Come to the rally, you will have fun. Just ask the any new attendees that came this year......

Excellent choice of state!;Sweet;Sweet

I definatley want to attend;Sweet:thumbsup:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I had a blast, just wish I got to go to rausch wheeling for a bit, but once I got home I ran over some stuff and played in the mud so I'm good.

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeps. over 4th of july. and by what ron said, he will be trying to have it over near detroit, but dont hold that to me.

that's so close to me, but I have a standing wheeling event 4th of july in Harlan, KY.

really sucks, i'd love to have my box truck timed properly, hell, we could roll it on the dyno if it wasn't so heavy.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In from owosso Michigan and have s bunch of cousins that drive is idi's. They started when I for mine. Ill have to see about being up there for it this year.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you cali guys should start up a cali rally or out west i say y not have 2 most east guys wont come over but the west guys mostly cant make the east rallys anyway we really need 2 locations spark and fire im talking to you get it moving start up a thread