2012 Rally

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, those of you who attended the Rally please inform us if you know where the next one is going to be- I would love to start planning and be able to make next years rally.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ask the diesel dog catcher... They are planiing itand it might be in Michigan.. Exact site unknown at this time... I'm watching this too. No time like right now to plan to attend... I'd really like to see the blue fleet docked in the yard....:eek::rotflmao:D:sly

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I can't wait to find out where to begin planning. Nothing is going to stop me this year. Hopefully its within my traveling range.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thats close enough I might be able to make it. The rally is the same weekend each year correct?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
yeps. over 4th of july. and by what ron said, he will be trying to have it over near detroit, but dont hold that to me.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Corey. Hope it could be around there got some friends in detroit I could visit also.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as whatever place he chooses is pet friendly we will plan on attending next years rally.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I plan on attending next year but Michigan is a pretty good haul! Hopefully I'll be able to make it!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yeps. over 4th of july. and by what ron said, he will be trying to have it over near detroit, but dont hold that to me.

Ron was almost waylayed into volenteering, everyone wanted him to do it and he seemed to want it also, he just might need some support to pull it off. i won't mention any names of who did it but it was hilarious to see the "spotlight" showcase him when the question of next years rally came. :sly:rotflmao

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ron's the man! He's a seasoned Rally vet and he'll have all the help he can get from Kentucky.

That's not a bad drive at all for me. Certainly less than this year. Can't wait to see you all again and meet some new folks as well.

GO RON GO!!!

Heath

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ron's the man! He's a seasoned Rally vet and he'll have all the help he can get from Kentucky.

That's not a bad drive at all for me. Certainly less than this year. Can't wait to see you all again and meet some new folks as well.

GO RON GO!!!

Heath

Oh Yea,..and I got yer back Ron! ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
As rumors have it they are correct!

The 2012 rally will be held in Michigan. ;Really

Those that attended the rally have an rough idea as to what I have in mind and a general location as well.
Since it is too early to start providing concrete details, the research has begun to maintain the high standards that past rally wagon masters have provided in years past so that all attendees enjoy their stay.;Sweet

And for those that are thinking or saying they are coming, I throw this challenge back to you.....
Come to the rally, you will have fun. Just ask the any new attendees that came this year......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online