2011 Ralley Stickers

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Any "location" stickers to add to the truck. The last one I have is from the 2008 Rally.

Heath

Same here.
IIRC the lettering is 3/8" Times new roman. Barney might know the details since he fired em up.;Sweet

Jason, I'd a white one too please.:thumbsup:

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back to the top guys...if you havent placed an order yet for your free one please do so!!

Blue background with white lettering or white background with blue lettering. If it is going on the truck it would be nice to match the truck. Of course if this is not possible then whatever you have is fine.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Blue background with white lettering or white background with blue lettering. If it is going on the truck it would be nice to match the truck. Of course if this is not possible then whatever you have is fine.

the stickers go on with just the lettering....so its white or blue...

goose i can put you down for a yellow no prob

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
guys please PM me with your names and what you want. ill put you down by your OB name but i should have your real names for the in person meeting lol

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Ok countdown guys...if you want to order a custom color for your free one deadline will be tomorrow as i have my own share of preperations to do for the rally!!

I will have some red, some white, and some blue ones available at the rally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online