2010 Rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
about the same for me, i drove 700 mi one way for this one and it looks like 650 for chicago.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 1000 for me, I have no idea what will be going on next summer. I always talk about maybe going but never make it...I'm a lot of excuses, but that area of the country is interesting to me for a variety of reasons.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so what campground and what are the activiities??!!! :rotflmao
the campground is any vacant lot that can accomodate the group.
do be careful of the local homeless emcampments.
one suggested activity is to see who's truck can stay afloat in a lake longer than a Prosche 928.;Sweet

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to make it to. Not that far for me only a coupple hours for me. Id like to get my Chevronational on the rollers. Another dyno day would be awsome.

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Yeah, but there's something about a tag axle hauler that gets my attention...and believe it or not, I like that chevy body style.

Hey, we ARE all ford guys....so what are you wondering around here for. j/k LOL

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I would love to make it to. Not that far for me only a coupple hours for me. Id like to get my Chevronational on the rollers. Another dyno day would be awsome.

that is one interesting truck/ and engine setup;Sweet;Sweet tell me more about the engine and turbo setup, and those awsome headers:D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think somebody should see if it's possible to get a tour of Hypermax's facility, but with it being the weekend of the 4th it may not, and they may not do that anyway but there's a thought.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I think somebody should see if it's possible to get a tour of Hypermax's facility, but with it being the weekend of the 4th it may not, and they may not do that anyway but there's a thought.

x2 to bad i may not be able to get to chicago, but i might get to never know dad says he wants to go to one too so if we come up with the extra money we will probly be there

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
it would be nice to line up another dyno for a good price to see if i can get some improvements like new injectors, downpipe, turn up the pump etc to see if i can get my numbers up.