2000 f250 crew cab short bed 4x4 cheap

DragRag

Reaction score
2000 f250 cc short bed 4x4 cheap $3000

It has 50,000 off road miles on the odometer, that is where it sits now, and I have not driven it besides off the trailer. It does start and run fine, but had some mechanical issues. The hub selectors on the front end will need replacement, and the trans has a valve body problem. It runs through all forward gears, but has reverse issues. I have already had the trans shop I use consistently look at it, and they said it was for sure the valve body. That being said either put a new valve body in the trans, trans can stay in to do that repair, or replace the trans. The body on the truck is ok, it has dents, and surface rust in areas. The bed is the worst, it has plenty of damage towards the rear, it may be easier to just replace it if you want it to look nicer. I have the trucks priced where it will sell, the price is firm. I have clean and clear non salvage title in hand! You can drive it onto a trailer, I require you to trailer it from my property. I will not let you drive it out of here without insurance or registration on it. It is on non op so no back fees, this is a 2000 model year crew cab, not super cab. 5.4l v8 engine, not 7.3l diesel, auto trans 4r100, great project/fixer upper, or just repair and drive it as a hunting rig or what ever. 831******902++++zero five 44 is my phone number, call if you are a serious buyer only, thank you!

$3000

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Wow that's cheap for that! I like the OBS crew sitting next to it! Is it optioned at all, or is it just vinyl seats and roll up windows? Manual TC or dash selector?

DragRag

Reaction score
The super duty is a strip down 4x4, manual everything inc t/c, has a/c though.

The other obs is a loaded lariat with new paint as shown in the 6.9/7.3l section under before and after paint thread. it is for sale to, but it will be listed on eBay most likely since I am looking for some coin on that one. I am doing the front seat repair on it before selling that one.