$200...I couldn't pass it up....

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
As a hobby I buy Ford trucks-vans cheap and part them out locally. I have 6 in my " inventory" right now. :rotflmao It pays for upgrades-repairs to my 91 and my twin turbo 94 Ranger drag truck project. My buddy is selling his truck (see the link below) and his Ford parts so I swooped in and bought all of it for $200;Sweet .....

I got a 1991 F150 4x4 supercab to part out, another 92 cab and a 2wd ZF 5spd. Should make a good parts mule, M5OD 5spd, manual t-case, posi 8.8 diff, four good tires, exc doors, good rad, good cap and etc....Figure I should make atleast a $1000 off this one....I have a good friend with a junkyard 3 minutes from my house, I park-scrap them there and give him whats left to crush when I'm done with them...I even use his trailer to go get them...LOL...He makes some money and so do I.;Sweet ...My wife thinks I'm nuts until she see's the big *** of cash I make
every so often.cookoo

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...1996-Ford-F350-Dually-4-X-4-W0QQAdIdZ29995998

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I hit paydirt today, made $700 tonight off a E4OD and dana rear 60 axle.:D ;Sweet ...Gotta love the used parts junk, pure gold....I had more parts inquiries in my email box too when I got home.:rotflmao

blaster77

Reaction score
what's the link to the yellow dually in your original post? Is that yours for sale?

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
No, it's a buddy of mine. I wish I had the coin to buy it, it's very well built. He made the front bumper himself....Got $500 in hand with another $200 to come in the morning.....Gotta pick up my ZF gear tommorow and maybe I'll grab that $300 7.3IDI while I'm there....Hard to pass a good IDI up for the $300....Spare pan, oil cooler and etc let alone a good runner with 275,000km on it.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Made a deal, $600 and I get the IDI and all the ZF gear. No power steering pump, alternator, starter, IP or glowplugs...I figured $200 for an IDI is too good to pass up. The oil cooler is worth the price of the engine, good spares for my 91.;Sweet :love:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the drivers "A" pillar plastic cover stop just past the bend from the \ angle to the - level part on the top of the door? I need one that just gets past the bend for my trim level....if it continues along the roofline to near the back of the door it's the wrong one.

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow for ya if ya need one.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I'll have a look at it for you.;Sweet ....I have to pull some parts off it on Saturday for my 5spd swap so I'll take some more pics of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US