1994 f350 flare side project for sale or possibly part out

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I thought I'd have this forever but I believe metering valve is going out in injector pump and have other vehicles. It has alot of stuff done in the last few years but still needs cosmetic things like interior I started switching to tan along time ago and still need some moulding pieces, seatbelt a, headliner. I put a leather seat in about 7 years ago and it has some wear now.

Removed engine a couple years ago putting in all new gaskets, seals including oil cooler, paint, rebuilt factory turbocharger.
New clutch set, master and slave cylinder. This wasn't originally a 5 speed I converted it. Also complete drivetrain is actually from a 1990 f250 supercab 4x4 that's why bumper looks weird. I bought a flareside parts truck for the bed (still have truck and parts) bed doesn't line up real good with cab, frame is 3 inches too long. I have just drive it like this for now. Really could use a 96-97 f250 4 door short bed factory frame to build it nicely.
Hydro boost conversion, new ps pump and hydroboost.
Newer back brakes with brand new brake cables but I was missung the bracket to connect the two cables to one so currently not working.
I have a wooden box in bed with a 11 gallon aluminum tank and homemade copper heat exchanger under tank. Coolant is ran through this to heat wvo. Sending unit in tank wired in to factory wiring and can switch between tanks. I have 50 gallons of unfiltered wvo also. This can be removed if wanted.
What truck needs the most is a injector pump, flywheel is welded (was going to put a new dual mass one in), interior pieces, paint, etc.
There is no rust on truck originally from Texas.
Also had new ford glow plugs when engine was apart, heads went to shop with all new valve seals. Went through front axle 2 years ago all new ball joints tie rods, outer axle shaft ujoints. Alignment and new tires (probably 50 percent now)

I don't know how to price but I guess start around 3000 what do you guys think? I don't want to part out unless there's more interest in that. I will try pics I'm on iphone right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online