1994 F350 Dually Crew Cab, 8ft bed 7.3l IDI Turbo

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1994 F350 Dually Crew Cab, 8ft bed 7.3l IDI Turbo

158,000 miles

2wd, 4.10 limited slip rear, 2 fuel tanks, cloth interior, A/C, stereo/cd player, 6 way power front seat, power windows and locks, E04D Auto Transmission with OD.

$6,000 Neg.
Located in MD

Centurion Model original paint is Red. Currently plasti-dipped Black

Performance upgrades:

Turbo downpipe and exhaust upgraded to 3” pipe

Hypermax air induction

Firestone ride-right Airbags

AutoMeter Gauges: Boost, transmission temp, oil Temp, Engine water temp, and EGT temp gauges.

New parts:

New Fuel Injection pump (2/20/2018)

FIPL sensor replaced for good measure (2/20/2018)

Dynamically timed to 8.6 BTDC (2/20/2018)

8 matching “bb” injectors (pop tested) (2/20/2018)

New fuel return lines, seals, and caps (2/20/2018)

4 Brand new tires BFG AT TA KO2 (2 rear outers and 2 fronts) BFG AT TA KO2 (@154,000)

Water pump and thermostat (replaced at 154,878miles)

Power steering pump

Power steering box

Transmission sensors updated

Transmission torque converter (@140,769 miles)

Truck runs great. Engine and transmission are very strong. I would drive it anywhere and do. I use it once a month to trailer a jeep to PA for off-roading and occasionally drive it around on the weekends. She has never left me on the side of the road. I didn’t like the centurion paint scheme so I plasti- dipped the truck black. Plasti dip paint can be peeled off. It could use another coat put on it…it is peeling off in a few spots. Most of the new parts were put on to get ready for another season of jeeping and just for good maintenance. I found a deal I couldn’t pass up on a new F350. Id love to keep this one but I don’t have the room.

Issues: Truck has some minor damage to the front passenger side of bumper and front qtr panel. Doesn’t impact performance at all…front qtr panel is pretty minor. I have an extra front qtr panel in perfect condition…just never got around to installing it….comes with the sale. The passenger window works perfect. Driver side goes down and needs help going up. I think its off the track. The driver rear window is the same way and passenger rear doesn’t work at all.

You must be registered for see images attach