1994 F350 Crew Cab 7.3 for sale

dhd76

Reaction score
Due to some health issues, I am going to let go of my pet truck. It is a white with red 4 door and shows approximately 160,000 miles on it. I've owned it for several years and it has no evidence of rust, although has a scrape on one door. She has lived in the barn since I've had her, she has a toolbox, headache rack, gooseneck hitch and almost new tires. The front door panels need replacing - electric window on driver's side works, passenger side works if I mess with the switch. Back when I drove here everyday, she starting quickly and easily - she's been sitting still too long and is a little hard to start. I love this old girl and I am posting it here because I know you are a bunch of folks who would love her.
Truck is located in the Houston, Tx area. If anyone is interested I will send or post pictures.
David

dhd76

Reaction score
My first batch of pictures

You must be registered for see images attach

dhd76

Reaction score
Second batch of pix

dhd76

Reaction score
Last batch of pix. Can get more if anyone is interested.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's been well cared for over the years.used but no abused.these are typically the trucks that can be just run with little fuss with minor if any repairs and simple routine maintenance.you know people are going to need your asking price,so don't hold back.:D

the more i look at it the more i like it (though not in the market for another truck)
if you armoralled the interior and de-greased the engine bay,your truck would present twice,if not three times as nice as your current pics fyi.
i would also include your rear axle code.
she's a real beauty.light dents and scratches but it's a truck! and she's been used gently as such.all i see is some cleaning and yellowed out headlight replacements and she's a runner!:thumbsup:

as with the axle code,i would also include whether or not the turbo still retains the crushed downpipe or if it's been upgraded.

Last edited:

dhd76

Reaction score
Thanks a million for the advice - will try some of that when I get back up and around. I am really open to offers on the truck, I have no clue what she is worth to someone else. I paid $6995 for her about 5 years ago and put all new Michelin tires on her. Sorry, I am not aware of what the "crushed downpipe is.
Axle tag says "35"
Transmission says "E"
I really appreciate your coaching. Mainly I want someone who will love this truck.
David

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A shame it is not a 4x4. I want a 4by crew at some point. The 'crushed' downpipe is the stock one, the room in that space is kind of limited, so oem downpipes had a squish point in them. The 7.3 stroker trucks had the same kind of setup

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online