1993 Ford E-350 Club Wagon-7.3 IDI Diesel Engine-Really Good Shape - $6000

Frogbrain

Reaction score
Hey All,

This van was purchased from Sandia National Labs here in Albuquerque about 1.5 years ago so you know it was well maintained. Since then I spent well over $4000 in repairs, upgrades, body work, paint and new parts. The engine is the legendary non turbo 7.3 IDI, and it is sweet. It runs great, has plenty of acceleration and power, and at 178K it is just broken in. This van includes power windows and mirrors, front and rear a/c with separate controls, aluminum running boards, and many other standard features.

Below I have included just some of the work that has been done over the last year. I have a clean NM title and it is ready to go. This van would be perfect for camping, hunting, hauling or just getting around town.

Parts replaced in the last year or so include: (receipts available for much of this work)
4 new Michelin tires
All new carpet, fully insulated underneath
Amazing Pioneer top of the line stereo with 6 speakers, sub woofer, 200 watt power amp and blue tooth (Stereo will be included at or near the asking price only)
New Performance brand radiator and hoses
New water pump
New high torque starter
New glow plugs and glow plug relay
2 new Interstate Batteries
4 new heavy duty Monroe Shocks
Rear spare tire holder for carrying 2nd spare

Repainted hood, and other body work including new red pinstripe.
Installed a bed slide for easy loading with 1200 pound capacity
Installed 2 captains chairs in the back (not pictured) with full swivel, easily removable for more hauling capacity
Front and rear high capacity hitches

As an added bonus, the rear end also includes an ARB Airlocker (a 2K upgrade) that can lock the rear axle, not currently operational as it would need to be hooked up to a compressor, not included.

This van is over 20 years old so it is not perfect and is missing some trim pieces and has other imperfections and defects from its years with Sandia but IMHO it would be considered to be in excellent mechanical shape for its age.

Please note that the roof is not raised even though it has a fiberglass top. I insulated under the roof cover and installed a couple of extra lights in the back.

Since I know this question will come up, the only reason I am selling is I just found and purchased the van of my dreams also from Sandia Labs, a diesel 2001 Ford E350 with 41K original miles that includes a Quigley 4X4 conversion, a Sportsmobile pop up top, and a hydraulic winch mounted in the front bumper. As you can imagine, I could not resist and now need to sell this van.

Here are some photos. I have many more including the underside.

Please free feel to call me if you have any questions. 408-499-0203
You must be registered for see images attach