1990 F Superduty on ebay. Look at the intake in the pics.....

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The under hood shots are from a Chevy look at the auto trans dipstick brake master cylinder cap side post battery (in passenger side) and the best of all the wiper cal is plastic black with lines (ford has holes) dumb guy got pics messed up...... Knowing your trucks helps!!!!!!!!!

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last engine shot has plow lights......... This truck has no plan mount on it:rotflmao

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just asked the seller this....

Can you tell me why you are showing a Chevy truck engine compartment and have plow lights showing in another engine compartment shot when the truck is not a Chevy?

I'm curious cause I know my Fords and that is NOT a Ford engine compartment.

Just sayin

Al

Now to await a response from the seller and see what he has to say...rofl...cause ya...aint no chevy truck...or Ford engine!

So whats he sellin?

Just sayin

Al

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The under hood shots are from a Chevy look at the auto trans dipstick brake master cylinder cap side post battery (in passenger side) and the best of all the wiper cal is plastic black with lines (ford has holes) dumb guy got pics messed up...... Knowing your trucks helps!!!!!!!!!
+1

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks guys for clearing that up.. I was about to post thats not an idi international truck engine. Never have seen a chevy idi turbo either but I like how they are set of to the side like that. The seller really has messed up big time too. Was kinda hopeing it was a lost idi with a differant few things from what we have been used to seeing... Got a little excited too...:sly But I'm ok now..

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK boys...

Here's the SCOOP!!!

Sorry, looks like one of our employees included the wrong picture. We should have it fixed tomorrow. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thanks again,

Newport Repair Service

that's their story!

LOL

now to see if they follow through, something tells me it's not going to be too pretty under that hood, this could have been a mistake...or a mistake ...to misrepresent????

LOL

sassyrel

Reaction score
OK boys...

Here's the SCOOP!!!

Sorry, looks like one of our employees included the wrong picture. We should have it fixed tomorrow. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thanks again,

Newport Repair Service

that's their story!

LOL

now to see if they follow through, something tells me it's not going to be too pretty under that hood, this could have been a mistake...or a mistake ...to misrepresent????

LOL

with some of the ebay ilk,,who knows??? :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too funny. I listed one item twice in my last batch of 20 items on Ebay, fortunately i sold the first one and had no bids on the second.

Hey, is this that trucks crankshaft?

You must be registered for see images attach

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
I couldn't tell what kind of engine that truck had. I was blinded by the apparent use of ArmorAll on all rubber parts under the hood, especially that upper radiator hose!

WTHeck? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828