1990 F-Superduty (450) For Sale.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's the reason for the sale?
more pics? especially of the undercarriage?
any mechanical issues?
if there are mech issues will it make it from Gilmer to Hamilton?

Camarogenius

Reaction score
I need the cash to buy another daily driver. What part of the undercarriage do you want to see?

It just went to Illinois and back, pulling a 14k trailer on the way back.

Guage in the front fuel tank doesn't work. Injector cups leak, even though I just put new O-rings in. 8 new berus.
Exhaust is broken off under cab.

Oil plug is slightly stripped, so it drips some oil. I'd drive it anywhere. Clutch is good. A/C works.

I added interval wipers. Sometimes it doesn't want to go into reverse on the first try.

That's everything I can think of.
I drive it every day, It's just too much and too rough for the wife, so it's time for something else.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Update!! Wifey just called, evidently a squirrell got under the hood, and chewed up some wiring, caused some sparks and a small fire in the grass. Truck isn't hurt due to the fire, but I want the damned thing gone, so it's now considered a parts truck. Make a cash offer, or swap me something for it. I need it gone.

flyndubya89

Reaction score
What wires got chewed up exactly? How many miles are on the clutch and do you have maintenance records and crap like that?

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Make me an offer. Cash, trade or combo. The valuable parts are the E-brake assembly, the 4x4 ZF-5, the Hydroboost, and the 10 lug rims.

Don't plan on driving it to Ohio. You'll hate life by the time you get home. I just want it gone, out of my yard. New job has me on the road so much that I don't have the home time to mess with it, let alone drive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online