1990 ECLB 2wd Ohio

Wellused

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really dont want to do this but..new rules at work about driving personal vehicles to jobsite went into effect this week.Gotta have $5 mil insurance now.Hard to justify it when I have a new comp truck(I liked that $1/mile if we drove our own) 1990 ECLB 2wd.7.3 e4od F250.North Carolina truck till 3-4 months ago.So clean underneath,still has shipping tags from factory on the frame.No rust anywhere on the body including underneath.Still orig exhaust.Purchased 1 owner..Clean cooling system with a tight radiator(no rot) 2 new gasmatics up ft. load range e all way around.70% fts,brand new rears.Showing 67k oin odometer and I believe it to be true.New returns,filter.Had wheels off.Not even a lip on ft rotors.85% on pads.E brake cables still free and like new.Nice clean brake and fuel lines.Runs like a top.Trans is same.Been getting around 18 out on the road.Starts good at any temp.Good battery's.Now the bad..paint is falling off in sheets on bed,cruise doesnt work and the a/c needs looked at.The ft seats are...not all torn up but uncomfortable.Prev owners were...not small.And the foam in the seats took a beating.Kinda overcast this morn,cell phone isnt taking good pics.Will post some up this evening $2700. Will sell in person only.I dont like selling to folks buying unseen.S. Ohio.Come drive it,start it up cold.We can take it for a long drive.No disappointments. Will be at work till about 6pm will post some pics then Wellused

Wellused

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Well,not good at posting obviously..

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
email me the pics and i will post them for you.....maybe even interested in the truck

freebird01 at comcast dot net