1987 International 4x4 Crew Cab (CXT) for sale (Sweet Rig)

sassyrel

Reaction score
know what?? thats a pretty fair price for that---spose it would get more than 3 mpg??? :rotflmao:rotflmao and--ive never seen front 4x4 axles under something that size--with no lock hub--just looks like regular front axle

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and--ive never seen front 4x4 axles under something that size--with no lock hub--just looks like regular front axle
Vacuum or air pressure operated hubs? Or maybe the hubs are full-time, and only the T-case splits between 2wd and 4x4 mode? I'm thinking that thin part you see and think is the 2wd I-beam is actually the steering linkage, on big trucks like that especially with 4x4 axles the steering linkage hangs kinda low, as if it's like that just so it gets caught on stuff ;Really

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I see the new F650's going around town here, and I like the idea of a single axle tractor turned into a pickup truck. It's purely to show who has the biggest brass ones, and not for functionality. Just to be a bigger redneck, I would drive that thing to church, or put a plow and a wing on it and do parking lots...HA! Can you imagine seeing that thing coming with a 12 foot one way and a 9 foot wing? lol

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that would do great plowing, it would make some money if you can get a contract with someone (such as a small township or a large mall) who has wide roads or parking lots that need plowed quick when big snow hits. We have a Dodge W3500 4x4 dually for a yard truck, and we plow the neighbors driveways and we also haul firewood for them, and in case of big storm we also plow around the firehouse, it's great having a big powerful truck with a big plow :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes