Reaction score
I personally love black smoke

In a world gone mad,

In a world where electronics have taken over diesels,

Stands a man from Tennessee,

With an IDI and a need for speed;

To vanquish all that are slow,

DYOUNG THE DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!:fight::fight::fight:

"I don't know why it won't rev to 5000, I've been trying to find that spring kit"

"What do you mean a pollution ticket? I can't help it if folks can't see"

"Honestly officer, if I had a chance to see that sign back there through all the smoke I would have slowed down.";p

" Dang, another block split, oh well, I got my wish to see the heads lift off. "

"Somebody help that old lady over there, I think a connecting rod chopped her leg off!"

ONE MAN

ONE OVERREVVED DIESEL

ONE REALLY BIG LEADFOOT

"Who said you couldn't do 100 in 2nd gear, they weren't tryin' "

"Hey, there are only two suggestions in life; speed limits and emission laws!"

Coming to a theatre or repair shop near you.

GOVERNORS ARE FOR WIMPS AND THE UNINSPIRED, HIT IT DANNO!;burnout;burnout;burnout;burnout

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
In a world gone mad,

"I don't know why it won't rev to 5000, I've been trying to find that spring kit"

"Honestly officer, if I had a chance to see that sign back there through all the smoke I would have slowed down.";p

" Dang, another block split, oh well, I got my wish to see the heads lift off. "

"Somebody help that old lady over there, I think a connecting rod chopped her leg off!"

ONE MAN

ONE OVERREVVED DIESEL

ONE REALLY BIG LEADFOOT

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao ;Sweet;Sweet omg dude! thats so "f'in" funny i cant stop laughingLOL i have conquerd 70 in third:sly now its time for a 100 in second:D i need 2.73 gearsLOL

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao ;Sweet;Sweet omg dude! thats so "f'in" funny i cant stop laughingLOL i have conquerd 70 in third:sly now its time for a 100 in second:D i need 2.73 gearsLOL

I thought you'd get a kick out of it. Oh to be young and destructive, the price got too high as I got older. I think the only way an IDI would survive with you is if it was completely billet.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well so far i havent ever blew one up(knock on wood) but i have a few lying around to play with:sly when i ever get rich i plan on building the ultimate idi it may be a big waste of money but it will be unique and thats what im all about, everyone is always chevy this dodge that 350 here, cummings there, i just get sick of it, i want to have something no one else does, me and my buddy is the only 2 people in our town that drives these trucks and were proud of our smoke and really high rpm diesel:D

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Well so far i havent ever blew one up(knock on wood) but i have a few lying around to play with:sly when i ever get rich i plan on building the ultimate idi it may be a big waste of money but it will be unique and thats what im all about, everyone is always chevy this dodge that 350 here, cummings there, i just get sick of it, i want to have something no one else does, me and my buddy is the only 2 people in our town that drives these trucks and were proud of our smoke and really high rpm diesel:D

How many motors do you have lying around?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
1 that i know that will run, 1 that i bought that was froze up from setting, 1 thats an unknown 7.3 that froze up from setting so long, and one thats in a truck that use to be dads truck, its a 7.3 and the engine in my truck so that makes what 5 engines that i have, and im going to collect as many as i can find;Sweet

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Listen D, this is what I want you to do; take one of the better motors, make some valve to piston room, and I'll get you a cam ground that will rev to the moon. As long as you can get fuel to it, it'll keep pulling. Go NA with it, add a set of headers, make sure the pump can spin up real good, and that the bottom end is balanced completely. I think you'll be perfect for a high rev combo. You certainly would be perfect to test it out.

It will lope and cackle like a Pro Stocker; with Flowmasters, X pipe, 3" duals.

Hope your good with the neighbors because this thing'll rock.

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Tell you what, when the motor lays down in my truck, i will take my good spare and rip it down you tell me how much to mill off the tops of the pistons and i will have them milled, i will have it balanced for 4500-5000, find some valve springs, throw your high rev cam, a turbo ip maxed out with a 5.7(4400) spring in it, not sure on injectors, maybe fuel ******* dps injectors would be better to get lots of fuel in or maybe just stock bb but i cant afford moose misters, headers, ram-air intake, propane and water/**** injection:sly

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
In a world gone mad,

ONE MAN

ONE OVERREVVED DIESEL

ONE REALLY BIG LEADFOOT

GOVERNORS ARE FOR WIMPS AND THE UNINSPIRED, HIT IT DANNO!;burnout;burnout;burnout;burnout

Thats great.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:Thumbs Up

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
In a world gone mad,

Stands a man from Tennessee,-----------

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao Sheesh, I just laughed so hard it hurt . THis belongs in a place of honour :hail