1986 - 6.9L with turbo,C6 trans & t-case $500 OBO, will seperate..Light fire damage !

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the deal with the motor falls through my dad is seriously talking about driving your way and picking it up. Keep this updated and let us know.

I will consider you 2nd in line then, But honestly...$100 deposit was taken

So I doubt Scott's going to forfit his deposit, pretty much sure he's going to pick up th 29-ish

Trans and t-case are still available for now...will be pulling t-case off on Thursday....so act fast if you want the trans and tcase still conected ;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I will consider you 2nd in line then, But honestly...$100 deposit was taken

So I doubt Scott's going to forfit his deposit, pretty much sure he's going to pick up th 29-ish

Trans and t-case are still available for now...will be pulling t-case off on Thursday....so act fast if you want the trans and tcase still conected ;Sweet

Yep, I've already made travel arrangements for Friday, even thinking about getting my daughter out of school a bit early to leave around noon or 1:00 PM Friday.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
See ya friday ;Sweet

Was great to meet you. Very interesting project you've got going and I can't wait to see it progress.

Engine loaded, and we are currently hotel'ed up in Port Huron, engine tarped and strapped in for a rainy night. Gonna get up in the morning and explore the area a little, then head back to Southeast Ohio.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just made it home...long day of driving, but a great morning of seeing the sights in the area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online